The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and Alarmco, Inc. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments of Alarmco, Inc invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions. Alarmco, Inc accepts the following cards:
- American Express
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in US Dollars. All payments are debited to Alarmco, Inc. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be a delay of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Alarmco’s records. Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by Paytrace.com using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Alarmco, Inc does not store your credit card details in any way.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Alarmco, Inc will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of Alarmco’s service’s.
By using Alarmco’s online credit card facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Alarmco, Inc websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Alarmco’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at email@example.com or telephone at (702) 382-5000 or (800) 390-4180. Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.
WEBSITE AND CONTENT
We may change, suspend or discontinue availability of any aspect of the Website at any time. We may also impose limits, registration requirements or fees on certain features or services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability. In addition, the Website contains links to other Internet sites, resources, and sponsors or advertisers on the Website. We are not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, and accordingly, you should direct any concerns regarding any link or other website to the site administrator or webmaster of such site.
All content on the Website is protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Alarmco, or the party accredited as the owner or provider of the content. You must abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Website.
The Website may link to other sites operated by third parties. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the Website, or by Alarmco, but is for your reference and convenience only. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website. Linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use of those sites.
The Website also contains advertisements by third parties. Unless otherwise specifically stated on the Website, we do not endorse or make any representation or recommendation regarding the quality, or accuracy of any products or services featured in, or linked to any advertisement that appears on the Website.
We reserve the right at any time and at our sole discretion to revoke this permission generally, or your right to use specific links.
USER CREATED CONTENT BLOG POSTS
You are solely responsible for all content that you post, email or otherwise make available through the Website. For all content provided by you, you agree to indemnify Alarmco as provided in Legal Terms below.
Content Submission Rules and Restrictions
You agree to obtain written consent from any persons shown in any photo or video you post on the Website. You further agree to obtain all necessary consents from persons identified in or implicated by your submission.
You agree not to submit any content in any interactive areas including forums, discussion boards, emails or otherwise that:
- Is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair or otherwise illegal; contains photographs or illustrations in poor taste;
- Is threatening, abusive or disruptive to other users (including without limitation repetitive, meaningless messages, personal attacks, content constituting spam, etc.)
- Abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, etc. , or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- Infringes any party’s intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights and trademarks;
- Impersonates another person or misquotes another person;
- Violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance or violates any party’s rights; or
- Offers, promotes or advertises any goods or services or solicits any funds or consideration.
Some areas of the Website may require registration in order to gain access or submit content. You may not create more than one account unless expressly permitted in the registration rules. If you create multiple accounts, you are prohibited from creating the appearance that multiple accounts controlled by you are in fact all different individuals.
It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password, if one is established. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur on this Website under your account, and you agree to notify Alarmco immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your password.
You agree that at our sole discretion, and in our sole judgment, we or our agent may terminate your account at any time with or without cause.
Termination for cause may include, but is not limited to:
Violations of other posted rules of conduct
Violations of law or intellectual property rights
Harassment or belittling conduct toward individuals, companies or other third parties
An expression of your unwillingness to abide by these terms and conditions or other clearly posted site rules
Failure to abide by the instructions for guidelines of forum moderators, editors or other authorized members of the community to provide such moderation.
Failure to provide real, verifiable information about your true identity where requested or instructed
Termination of a user’s account may include any of the following actions:
A complete deletion (non recoverable) from all files, databases and any and all storage mechanism of the user’s files, uploads, content, and personally identifiable information. In such a case, Alarmco or its agents, partners or vendors have any obligation to retrieve or restore deleted data, or otherwise make good in any fashion the loss of such data.
User data, including without limitation submitted content, errant code or personal information, may also be hidden from public view, but not destroyed. In such a case, neither Alarmco nor its partners or vendors are under any obligation to retrieve or restore such data.
Users who are terminated are prohibited from creating new accounts without prior written consent of Alarmco. Users who are terminated for cause may apply for a new account after more than 30 days has passed, and Alarmco will determine in its sole discretion whether to reinstate. Users may also appeal account termination by writing to:
2007 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
When applying for a new account, or appealing a termination decision, please include print outs of all relevant data, e-mails, postings, including the domain name where the primary account was held and the date the account was terminated. Once your termination is under review, all subsequent communication will be through e-mail, so please be sure to include a current and working e-mail address with your letter. You acknowledge and agree that Alarmco will make the final determination in its sole discretion as to any terminated account, or re-application for a new account after termination and that this represents your sole and exclusive remedy for any terminated account.
No Representations or Warranties as to Website
THE Website and all content provided by Alarmco, or its third party providers is distributed on an "AS IS" basis. Alarmco makes no representations or warranties that operation of the website (or services and products obtained through the website) will be uninterrupted or error free and do not provide any warranty as to the use, sufficiency or accuracy of any content. All warranties, conditions, representations, indemnities and guarantees as to products and services provided by Alarmco, whether express or implied, arising by law, custom, prior oral or written statements by Alarmco, its agents or otherwise (Including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, satisfactory quality, title or non-infringement) are hereby overridden, excluded and disclaimed.
The information on the Website is provided solely for informational purposes, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not rely on this Website except as an informational resource.
Write to us at:
2007 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
Call us at: (702) 382-5000 and ask for the Alarmco webmaster Copyright violations
Last revised May 24 2017