Alarmco values it's Employee's and strives to provide a safe working environment.
All selected applicants must:
- Pass a drug test with a no tolerance to marijuana policy
- Be able to obtain a Work Card issues by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dept.
- Be able to obtain a Private Patrolman's card (PILB) issues by the Private Investigator's Board.
Please apply in person at our office located at 2007 South Las Vegas Blvd (across from the Strat
Casino) M-F 9am - 3pm or securely submit your application online by clicking on the link
Applicant's rights under Federal and Nevada Employment Laws
Alarmco Online Employment Application * You must have Adobe Reader 8 or higher to use the on line form.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Holiday Pay
ALARM MONITORING OPERATOR/ DISPATCH
- Data entry, telephone and 2-way radio
- Install and service burglar, fire, cctv and card access systems
- Install and service locks and safes
- Responding and investigating alarm activation's
- Roving patrols, standing post and fire watch