Alarmco Online Employment Application
Consideration will be given to applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, military or veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
ALARMCO, INC. ("ALARMCO") IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
In order for your application to be properly evaluated, it is essential that you read the entire form before you begin filling it out and answer all questions carefully and completely, indicating "None" where applicable. This application must be completed in its entirety before any offer of employment will be considered. Answers should be typed, printed or carefully written in ink so that they are clear and readable.
If you need any type of assistance in completing this application and/or the interview process, please let management know immediately.
Start with your present or last job and list all employment for the last 10 years through the present. Explain all gaps in your employment (other than those due to personal illness, injury or disability), attaching additional sheets of paper if necessary. Including your resume with this application will not be considered satisfactory completion of this section. Include any volunteer activities. (Volunteer organizations which may indicate race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or any other protected status may be excluded).
- I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- All statements made on this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. If I have omitted facts or made misrepresentations or false statements in my application or any attachments to my application, I understand it may result in refusal of employment or if employed, termination fromemployment.
- It is my understanding that Alarmco or its authorized designee will make a thorough investigation of my work, educational and personal history and may verify all data given in my application, related papers or oral interviews. I authorize such investigation and the giving and receiving of any information requested by Alarmco or its authorized designee. I release from liability any person or entity requesting, giving or receiving any suchinformation.
- I understand and agree that any person authorized by Alarmco can at any time request that I submit to a search of my person or my property including, but not limited to, purses, packages in my possession, or any locker, desk or files that may be assigned to me. I understand that my refusal to submit to a search may result in termination of employment. I herby waive all claims for damages related to or resulting from such examination.
- I further understand that, in compliance with applicable law, Alarmco can changes wages, benefits and/or working conditions without regard to financial necessity. I further understand that I may be required to work overtime or on weekends.
- As a condition of employment, I understand that I may be required to undergo and successfully pass a post job offer, pre- employment physical examination and/or blood, urine or hair test to determine if I am alcohol and drug free and physically fit for the job I am to perform. I also agree to fully cooperate with Alarmco and any other persons or entities which Alarmco may use in connection with such screening. I understand and agree that a designated representative of Alarmco may, in the Company's sole discretion, accompany me to the laboratory for testing. I authorize any physician, including my personal physician, to release any information to the Company which may be necessary to determine my ability to perform my assigned duties. I agree to hold Alarmco and its current and former owners, agents, directors, officers, managers, affiliates, and other employees harmless from any and all liability in connection with this testing and relinquish all rights, claims and causes of actions that I may now have or may have after execution of this consent, release and authorization arising out of the testing. I understand that my failure to give this consent, release and authorization to test me for drugs and alcohol, or my failure to fully cooperate in connection with such testing, is grounds for disciplinary action, up to and includingtermination.
- Based upon compelling considerations including, without limitation, work product, overtime, safety, and loyalty considerations, Alarmco maintains a non-discriminatory employment rule excluding dual full-time employment candidates (and/or employees) from consideration. I certify that I am not so currently employed and will not be in the future.
- I understand that Alarmco may, from time to time, establish rules, regulations, policies, and/or disciplinary procedures, some of which may be reduced to writing. In consideration of my employment, I agree to conform to all applicable rules, regulations, policies and/or disciplinary procedures of the Company and/or Company department. I understand that those rules, regulations, policies and/or disciplinary procedures are not intended by Alarmco to create and obligation of continued employment. h. I understand that this application remains current for only thirty (30) days from the date of submission. After that time, if I have not heard from Alarmco and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary for me to reapply and fill out a new application.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS DOCUMENT IS AN APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AND CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT IS NOT BEING OFFERED. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MY EMPLOYMENT, BOTH DURING AND AFTER ANY INTRODUCTORY OR ORIENTATION PERIOD, IS FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD, AND THAT NOTHING IN THIS APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER ALARMCO DOCUMENT SHALL BE DEEMED TO CREATE ANY CONTRACT OF CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT BETWEEN ME AND ALARMCO. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT MY EMPLOYMENT CAN BE TERMINATED AT WILL AT ANY TIME BY MYSELF OR ALARMCO FOR ANY OR NO CAUSE. I UNDERSTAND THAT EMPLOYMENT BEYOND ANY INTRODUCTORY OR ORIENTATION PERIOD OR EMPLOYMENT FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS SHALL NOT RESULT IN ANY HEIGHTENED EXPECTATION OF CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY STATEMENTS TO THE CONTRARY, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, ARE EXPESSLY DISVOWED AND ARE NOT TO BE RELIED UPON BY ME. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO ANY AGREEMENT FOR EMPLOYMENT FOR ANY SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME OR TO MAKE ANY AGREEMENT CONTRARY TO THE FOREGOING EXCEPT IN A WRITTEN DOCUMENT SIGNED BY THE CEO OR PRESIDENT OF ALARMCO.
- Final and Binding Arbitration. I agree that, subject only to the limited exceptions expressly stated in this paragraph, I will resolve any and all claims, disputes, or controversies arising out of or relating to my application or candidacy for employment, and/or cessation of employment with Alarmco or any of its current or former affiliates, owners, officers, directors, managers, employees and agents, exclusively by final and binding arbitration before a neutral Arbitrator. I understand that, likewise, subject only to the limited exceptions expressly stated in this paragraph, any claim that Alarmco presently has, or may have in the future, against me shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration before a neutral Arbitrator. By way of example only, such claims subject to arbitration include, but are not limited to, all claims, demands, or actions under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Older Worker's Benefit Protection Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (as amended), the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the American with Disabilities Act, 42 U.S.C '1981, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act (as amended), the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act (as amended), the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, the Equal Pay Act, the Occupational Safety and Health Act, NRS ' 613.310-613.430, Chapter 608 of the Nevada Revised Statutes, any other federal, state or local statute or regulation regarding employment discrimination or retaliation, wrongful termination of employment, the law of contract, the law of tort, and the common law of any state. I expressly understand and agree that I am forever and completely waiving my right to a jury or a judge trial of any of the claims referenced above. I understand and agree that this agreement to arbitrate does not apply to claims for unemployment or worker's compensation benefits or other governmental administrative claims, and claims for injunctive relief based upon non-compete, confidentiality, non-solicitation, non-disparagement or other restrictive covenant agreements I may enter into with Alarmco.